Program managers shall oversee the areas of Advocacy
, Professional Development
, Information Services
and Professional Standards
. Functions of the program managers shall be to establish and maintain strong communication between committee members and the Executive Council
, to advice the Executive Council
on matters of importance by representing the opinions and perspectives of the committee members, to facilitate regular meetings of each program area, to determine operational needs of the committees, and to represent the interests of those committees through the program manager’s council vote.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Program Managers have the following responsibilities as voting members of the Executive Council:
- Facilitate meetings of their program area before or on the morning of Executive Council meetings.
- Represent their program area at Executive Council meetings.
- Serve as a communication liaison between the Executive Council members and program area committee chairpersons.
- Remind program area committee chairpersons of upcoming meetings via email.
- Monitor listservs of program area committee chairpersons and members.
- Submit a newsletter article for each newsletter and update their own website area quarterly.
Current Program Managers:
||Natalie Koncz &