Six Positions posted below!
1. Roaring Fork School District in beautiful Glenwood springs is looking for a fulltime school psychologist for the 2016-17 school year. For more information and to apply, go to https://roaringfork.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=2356
2. Gilpin County School District RE1 seeks a school psychologist for Gilpin School District, for the 2016/2017 School Year. Gilpin County Schools are on a 4-day a week schedule. To apply, download an application at http://gilpin.k12.co.us/careers/ and send a complete application (district application, cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation dated within the last year) via email with attachments to Michelle Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. East Central BOCES is seeking a full-time School Psychologist or Intern to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals for the 2016-17 school year. Masters Level, Colorado certified preferred. Provide Pre-12 intervention, including assessment, direct and indirect special education services in rural school settings, yet accessible to urban amenities. To apply for this position, please complete the Certified Application for Employment available at http://pd.ecboces.org/course/view.php?id=19. Please fax or email completed application and supporting documents, including resume, to (719) 775-9714 or email email@example.com
4. Falcon School District 49 in the Colorado Springs Area has 2 openings for School Psychologist or School Social Worker. There is an added 10% stipend for this hard to fill position. Please see the District 49 website under Human Resources for more information and the job description:
5. Academy School District 20 in Colorado Springs has an opening for a part-time school psychologist (.7 FTE). For more information and to apply, go to: https://rp1.asd20.org/apxd1/f?p=1117:24:19735811869230::NO:24:P24_POSTING_ID,P24_VACANCY_ID:7427,7696
6. San Juan BOCES in Durango is looking for a full time school psychologist. For more information and to apply, go to https://sjboces.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1390